Math Crush follows a strict code of privacy. We require information
from our users to efficiently maintain the website.
The following outlines our policies and procedures:
1. We do not track non members as they visit our web site.
2. During registration you will be required to provide your contact information (such as name and email address),
and how you would like to pay for your subscription (credit card, check, money order, etc.). This information is
solely used by Math Crush. We will not sell, share, or rent information to others.
3. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement, and gather
geographic and demographic information about our users.
4. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services.
These companies do not store, share, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
5. This Web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive
information via the Web site, the information is protected both online and off-line.
6. Mathcrush.com is encrypted and secure to protect sensitive information online. In addition, we do everything
in our power to protect user-information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job,
such as customer service or billing, are granted access to personal information.
7. Math Crush does not store credit card information in our database. This is to both reduce our liability and
protect your interests.
are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the
time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a chance to inform us not to use
when the information was collected.
9. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.